Welcome to the Triplets Plus Club.
The club’s purpose is to support parents of triplets or more multiples.
We aim to achieve our purpose by:
- Enabling parents to make connections with fellow parents of triplets plus and members of their local multiple birth club
- A regular section in the quarterly Multiples NZ magazine " Multiple Matters "
- Providing base support contacts to help parents with any specific issues
- Having a library of special resources for parents
We encourage parents of triplets plus to join their local multiple birth club to make the most of the local coffee mornings and activities with fellow parents of multiples. Often the nearest triplets plus of a similar age can be geographically impossible to meet up with frequently, so the support of a local group of people can be important.
Having triplets plus can put a strain on your personal finances and relationships. We are able to help parents in the early stages of having triplets:
- Access the free 1,560 hours available from WINZ to all parents of triplets plus
- Share tips for saving money, organisation and retaining some adult time
We are very fortunate to receive some very generous gifts for our new triplets plus families, and would like to thank the following organisations for their very generous ongoing support:
- Formula for a year from Heinz-Watties
- Babycare pack from Ecostore
- Two boxes of nappies from Huggies
- Babycare pack from Johnson & Johnson
- OHBaby Magazine subscription for a year
For parents of older triplets, we aim to connect you with people either in, or who have been in, similar circumstances.
On average only 14 sets of triplets are born every year in New Zealand, which for most people makes having triplets plus an unexpected and unique journey in your life. We would like to share this journey with you, and help you to make the most of it, as the benefits can be triple plus.
If you would like further details about joining the club or just to talk, please contact:
021 669 632
We would like to thank the following companies for their support of our triplet families: